Friday, 15 January 2010

Double fold card




The rain has washed away most of the snow around here so all's well for the workshop tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great day crafting. 


First we'll be playing with my new background ideas..... so watch out for instructions of how to do them early next week. Then we'll be folding lots of 3D cards and decorating as many as time allows. The members of this workshop group are all such good friends that we tend to talk too much and end up finishing things at home, but we have so much fun.


I just had to make something today from these new stamps that arrived from Stamp Bug and were designed by Penibear. My friend Neet showed them to me and that was it... just HAD to have them!

This is what I made as another sample and it is one of the folds I'm doing tomorrow, shown closed and open... easy but just looks difficult!

10 comments:

LME said...

Great card I always seem to get the folds in the wrong place.

Cath Wilson said...

Looks great, Jo and I think that's one of the word stamps I was trying to ask you about ages ago - plus another one, similar that I've seen you use but didn't have time to mention... duh! I nearly did this card at my last class when I did the Oriental pop ups - the aim was to do two but I ended up just doing the one, lol. Sounds like a bumper day tomorrow. See you there!

Chris said...

Great card, Jo. Penny's stamps are great.

Sorry I'll be missing the class tomorrow but I'll be keeping an eye on your blog for all the details! :o)

Tinkertaylor said...

Wish I could join you.Have fun. Love the colour combo

sam21ski said...

Errrmmm.............WOW xxx

Stempelientje said...

It looks beautfull! Unfortunately I live to far away to join.

iluvmybugs said...

Great card...I love making this style!!! TFS

Terry

lisa said...

What stunning cards. I love that swirly background stamp and have popped over to the stamp bug to check them out, Mmmm I can feel my credit card having palpatations!!!!!
Have a great weekend.

Lisax

Caroline said...

Beautiful card! Looks complicated, but I'm going to give it a go.... thanks for the inspiration. Happy Weekend!

beadz said...

This looks awesome!