Monday 3 September 2012

Blog Candy Winners!

What an amazing response to my blog candy! Thanks to all who entered and joined in the fun which has given me, and lots of others, such a good laugh to read all the fantastic lap dancer names you entered.  
I made entry slips for each real name and also for the names of your alter egos so here are the winners.... 
                    3 drawn at random.........
      Brenda of Butlers Abroad
    Mingo Jahn (Claimed by Gabi Bee of Colorful Adventures)
      Dixie Bolitho
 My family chose from the list of lap dancers and selected their favourite names so extra gifts are going to 
         Fluffy Koekemoer (Claimed by Tertia Crafting Gran)
         and Sikkhi Von Flotwell
I'm just going to send an equal crafty share to all 5 and also make each one a handmade item which we can decide on via email.

Contact me via email or send me your email addy and we can make arrangements for your prizes.
I do know Brenda but I certainly don't recall the real names of the other 4 winners so please write soon so I don't have to search through all the comments to find you!!
Some options of what you could choose?

 A perfume phial pendant?
 
A mini book?

A beaded pendantA crochet key fob pocket

More perfume phials

 


A personalised apron
 a dress form
 Bag bling


12 comments:

Sheilagh said...

Hi Jo,

I am just putting the finishing touch's to a book I have made for my grandson who is being deployed to Afghanistan on September 16th. I used your Faux leather technique and it turned out great. Thank you for the mini tutorial at Padgate and then the refresher at Cardio, I think I might just have got my mojo back.

Thanks again

Sheilagh :o)
xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners - the most amazing prixes to choose from. What a generous lady you are to give away so many of your treasures.

May said...

A Big Congratulations to all the winners... fabulous handmade goodies to choose from.. Hugs May x x x

Redanne said...

Many congratulations to the winners and what fun those names are. A great way to do the candy Jo. Hugs, Anne x

Tuire Flemming said...

Congrats to the winners!
Hugs to Jo!
Tuire

Gaby Bee said...

Jo, I can't believe this! My pole dancer name is 'Mingo Jahn'... I am so delighted to have been chosen. What a great surprise! This is my lucky week.

Congrats to all winners of your giveaway.

Gaby...doing a happy dance:)

Lynn Holland said...

Ooh youve got some lovely stuff Jo on show.
Lynn x

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

woo hoo well done to every one Jo and most of all, so are you - you are a champion and love your work... that apron is very clever (ah the letters grabbed me - just worked out why it came first)... and the clever idea of key chain and pendants, perfume bottles etc etc. Shaz in Oz.x

Rita said...

Congratulations to all the winners. What terrific prizes too. Hugs Rita xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to the winners Jo and thanks again for the class on Saturday.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

cockney blonde said...

Congratulations to all the winners. They are in for an absolute treat receiving one of your goodies, x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what lovely choices you winners have!!!