Friday 7 May 2010

Port Sunlight Show

Just a quickie!
We are off to the Port Sunlight Stamping Show tomorrow. We were there today setting up the Stampattack stand and we're all set for a busy day tomorrow. It's great fun and a lovely atmosphere..... my favourite show. We know so many people who attend and have a meet up at 1pm with the members KCUK group who are there.
If anyone is going to be there who reads this blog then please come and say "Hello" to Caz and me on the stampattack stand in the far room and get some sweeties and an ATC! Lots of stamp plates and goodies and we'll both be demonstrating some fun ink techniques.

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Have a fab time, I know loads of peeps are going from reading on the forums and blogs - enjoy xxxx

Vixykins said...

See ya outside at 1 unless your stall is near stampman then I'll see you before :)

Sheilagh said...

It was great to meet you yesterday, you gave us some great ideas I can't wait to try.