Thursday 23 November 2017

A Couple More Makes for the Christmas Fair

Couldn't sleep. Up at 5am. Drinking Cocoa. Decided to add a post.
After making these little houses into hangings of three units, I had a few over so, I've made them into single residences as smaller items for the Christmas Fair on Saturday. 

This little hanging is for my Sister in Law who spotted one similar at our Summer Fair.
Kathy in my group kindly lent me the pattern which is in a Nancy Halvorsen, Art to Heart book called Happy Holidays to You. 
It is straight but sorry that the pic looks wonky.
Going back to bed for another little snooze........ I hope zzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

Helen said...

hope by now you are fast asleep! love your latest makes.

Annie said...

I saw some little houses on Pinterest and was tempted to have a go at a few too. Yours are really lovely Jo.
Sleep well my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x

tilly said...

these little houses are so cute, I must have a go....off to find some twigs lol
Christine xx

Twiglet said...

Oh Jo - I have just scrolled down all your Christmas makes! Oh so gorgeous - all of them. I don't have much time for fabric craft - busy helping Max with picture mounting or looking after Ben - wouldn't swap it for the world but I do miss dabbling with my machine/fabric. Hope all well with you. xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Jo! I don't do that so much these days but I find it's better to get up and do something and then go back to bed! I don't usually go near the computer though - it's often just colouring stamped images! These individual houses are fabulous and the hanging made me me smile! Hugs,Chrisx