Sunday 25 February 2018

Windmill Bag Workshop


I was invited by Waterloo Quilters to give a workshop and the ladies came with their panels ready prepared for the Windmill Bag and Liberty Leaf Scarf, to enable them to learn the construction process in the time allowed. 
The scarf was just demonstrated to be constructed at home.
There was a wonderful array of colours, fabrics and techniques to be seen so I am showing a range of them in various stages. 
Well done to everyone for producing such excellent results and thank you so much from me for such a lovely welcome. I really enjoyed my day with you all.

Above, a handy internal pocket inserted, after quilting and within the bindings, before joining the panels.
An Extra large tote

4 comments:

tilly said...

wow, well done Ladies, what an array of colours and I bet it was a fun time as well
Tilly x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! What wonderful results! Chrisx

Mystic Quilter said...

Looks like you gave a really good workshop, lots of lovely fabrics being used.

Twiglet said...

Oh Such an array of gorgeous bags - all so different. Obviously had a great teacher! xx Jo