Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter

Every Day is a holiday, now we're retired, but to those who get time off work public holidays have so much more value. Time to rest, time to catch up with family and friends or time to go places. We can do this any day now so why do I never have time?
Whatever you are doing, have a Happy Easter!
I set up a live feed yesterday and it has proved so interesting locating all the welcome people who have kindly popped into my blog. 
This morning, someone from Botosani visited, so I had to look up where on this Earth Botosani is to be found... thought it might be Africa, well it sounded African...but it's Romania ...
so Hello Romania!!! Thanks for visiting.
They looked at my Easter post from last year and thus reminded me of these Card Eggs I made and my other Easter decorations, so I'm cheating and posting the pics again as my Easter Greeting. 
The egg decorations are very simply made from decorated card ovals, stitched together, then opened out.
The decorated cones hold mini eggs and a marbled egg is popped on top!

13 comments:

Cardarian said...

Lovely Easter tree! Happy Easter to you too! I am off to spend the weekend with my mom, daughter and brothers family!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Diane said...

Happy Easter, Jo! Good to see these piccies - the decorations are so pretty!
Diane x

Tuire Flemming said...

Happy Easter, Jo! Your decorations really are worth reposting!

Ciara said...

Simply stunning display Jo! Hope you have a lovely Easter, xxx

PS - slightly confused by the live feed saying I'm a visitor from Halifax but I guess it's only about 10 miles away so not too far off!

sam21ski said...

Happy Easter Jo & I wish I was retired - lol xxxxx

Annie said...

You're very right in that I really do appreciate a few days of being able to do things for me for a change. Hope you are you family have a great Easter.
Hugs,
A x

Sheilagh said...

I love your Easter tree, I usually put one up, but we are decorating this weekend so no deccies this year. Thanks for sharing.

Hoppy Easter;) xx

cockney blonde said...

Love the decorated tree Jo. Happy Easter to you and Dave, x

lisa said...

The weather is certsinly being kind to us this Bank holiday isn't it, Jo. I always feel happy for all the people that work when the weekend weather behaves and the same for holiday time.
Your Easter decorations are gorgeous. I decorated my branches with my marbelled eggs today and Hubby remarked he'd never seen an Easter tree before!!
Hope you both have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Jo
A beautiful selection of easter art. Love the cones.
Have a lovely weekend.
Wishes
Lynne M

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what lovely decorations for Easter (i have just realized i don't have any!) anyway, a blessed Easter to you!
hugs,
peggy
peggy aplSEEDS

Neet said...

You have certainly been busy with your Easter decs. Happy Easter to you both.
Hugs, Neet x

Twiglet said...

Lovely Easter art Jo - have a wonderful weekend.